Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kuuki's crazy watchlist corner desuu~ #23

Looking for internships in the middle of nowhere is hard you know? Well you can probably imagine.
That being said, I just realized there's a convention near my place next month, will try to go.




- Nurarihyon no Mago : All I remember about this is how awesome Tsuda Kenjiro is.

- Mirai Nikki : I don't remember that amusement park thing in the manga, was it even in the manga?
Well, it's a good thing I don't remember, I'll be able to enjoy it more.

- Last Exile : That was sweet. And interesting. And sad too. I'm looking forward to the next episode.

- Chihayafuru : I had forgotten Taichi was Mamo-chan, nice surprise. And now I can't help but wonder what happened to Arata, I think I'm hooked.

- Tamayura Hitotose : Would have been better if anything related to ryokan didn't remind me of Hanasaku Iroha.

- Kimi to Boku : 7 cats but 5 of them were the same one.
On the other hand it's probably the most entertaining episode so far, still not the funniest thing ever but it starts to become bearable (maybe because Kaname is my favorite character though ^^)

- Phi Brain : Nonoha and Gammon are meant to be. No matter how I look at it, they should totally get together.
On the other hand, every single time the final trick is obvious it pisses me off.

- Gintama : I don't even know what to say about this. What can I even say about this?