Thursday, October 13, 2011

Kuuki's crazy anime watchlist corner desuu~ #19

Today is finally the day when Guilty Crown and Un-Go air. I was getting tired of waiting for the last shows to air before I could my wrap up post.
Still, does anyone know whether or not Coppelion is airing and when? I was actually quite interested in that but can't find any further info anywhere so ...

Anyway, as usual, beware of spoilers!




- Phi Brain : FukuJun's character makes this a hundred times better!
And I don't want to brag or anything but the last part of that puzzle, the one Kaito solved on his own, I thought about it long before he did. And it's something that pisses me off quite a bit when, in anime where I figure out stuff before a character who's supposed to be super smart does.

- Nurarihyon no Mago : Tsuda Kenjiro is awesome!
And Rikuo is even badass when he looses.

- MajiKoi : You want a concumber don't you? /shot
Still, aside from the concumber scene it was very boring. I'm considering dropping it.

- Gintama : Okita I love you.
But I think that this Love Plus parody would have been funnier if Matsudaira was included ^^

- Kimi to Boku : Boring. I spent more time complaining about it on Twitter than watching it.
I'm still giving it a chance until the new guy appear but if it doesn't manage to interest me at least a bit by then it'll be dropped.

- Horizon : I couldn't take it anymore. Dropped.

- Chihayafuru : It's adorable and Chihaya kicks ass.
I'm just wondering if it'll be as entertaining once we'll get back to their high school days