Tuesday, October 11, 2011

[1st episode]Mirai Nikki

Another thing I was looking forward to this Fall season, unfortunately I've read the manga so it's a bit less interesting for me to watch.

So, Mirai Nikki tells the story of Yukiteru, a very normal young boy who's first and only hobby is to observe everything around him and note it in his phone diary. He doesn't have friend aside from the imaginary Deus Ex Machina who once grants him the power to see the future thanks to his diary.
Unfortunately things don't go exactly as planned.


The problem in this is simple : I have read the manga. I know exactly what will happen and how things will go from now on and everything.
It takes away the fun.

So I'm just going to tell you the story is fucked up but awesome and there are many more interesting characters to come.

I'll just concentrate on telling you what's nice with the anime.
- Norio Wakamoto makes everything awesome.
- They move and talk (but that goes without saying)
- Yuuno is ten times creepier in the anime.

However, there are things that are less pleasant.
- The atmosphere is less dark than it is in the manga (at least at this moment of the plot)
- It makes Yukiteru ten times less bearable.

The manga was awesome. I'm definitely continuing this.