Sunday, October 23, 2011

Kuuki's crazy anime watchlist corner desuu~ #22

I'm starting to wonder if saying a word about Gundam AGE is worth it granted I watch them one week late, what do you think?




- Un-Go : I can't say "same old stuff" because it's only the second episode but it more or less comes down to that.
I also slowly start to get a bit bothered with guessing who's the culprit as soon as we see her and even if the clues are misleading (and for some reason it's always women so far)

- Guilty Crown : Well, at least it's pretty?
Still, there are so many things wrong with this that I don't know where to start. I even kinda want to blog it just so I can bash it, the worse is that I'm genuinely excited for the next episode.
I think something's wrong with me.
Oh, and Daryl is the only somehow likeable character in the show so far, the rest are poorly written or just don't have a personality. Only problem (because there obviously need to be one right?) is that the seiyuu is voicing one of the main guy in Kimi to Boku. I can't take him seriously as a fabulous villain pretty boy.

- Persona 4 : They'll need to break from the "one episode - one Persona introduction" pattern because I'm nearly at my limit.
It's not as boring as it was last week and if you try to concentrate on the psychological stuff it's more interesting.

- BokuTomo : I am glad I finally got to see "Lucas" and "Ceccilia" getting together. Still, I wonder why Seiken no Blacksmith?
Other than that, well, that's why I never go to the pool.

- Idolm@ster : Jupiter tries to get more popular by flirting with an ostrich yeah!

- Sekaiichi : Boring. I hate their storyline.

- Fate/Zero : Too much fights with too many talks in between that somehow cut the flow of the episode.
But Iskandar is adorable, he almost made up for the lack of Ryuunosuke and Caster.

- Working : Not enough Yamada. Too much Inami.

- HunterxHunter : Quite an interesting episode, I think I'm going to like Kurapika.

- Bakuman : HIRAMARU you were the highlight of the episode! Morita-san I love you even more now, so many different tones of voice in so little time, once again I'm sorry I thought you weren't all that good before. So. Fucking. Sorry.
And saying Hiramaru means that Yoshida-shi was there too! I'm happy.
The rest of the episode was boring, never read the manga before seeing the anime self, especially when you know from the start it'll be animated (I started Bakuman at chapter 6 so ...)

- Beelzebub : Boring.

- Ben-To : Boring too. I think I like it better when they focus more on the fights. Main character was great last week, this week not so much. It's funnier when he fights on his own.