Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kuuki's crazy anime watchlist desuu~ #9

Hey! I have the pleasure to announce two things. First, I failed my job interview, was very close to get the job but didn't get it, which isn't bad because the pay was low and I would have started today and would have had to move out in less than one day.
And second, much better, I've joined Organization ASG as an anime reviewer. Everything related to the current season stays here, the rest goes over there, please check it out

Now, as usual, beware of spoilers!




- Nurarihyon no Mago : Ryuuji's my favorite character!
And I still wish they'd at least try to make the global mood of the OP and ED go with the actual anime. Really.

- Hanasaku Iroha : This is the first time I laughed so hard at an episode. Jiromaru was hilarious.
As for the rest, well, I don't care for love stories but Tohru reacted much better than I thought he would.

- Ao no Exorcist : All I noticed during this episode was the, somehow, increased beauty of the music.
Oh. And Mephisto. He was fabulous!

- Gintama : This - this episode was so cute! No really.
And Matsudaira is my favorite character, I'm glad he finally appears again.

- Croisée : I'm happy the anime develops to paying more attention to the "side" characters, because to be honest I don't really care for Claude.

- Natsume Yuujinchou : Is it a surprise if I say "aaw so adorable!" once again?

- Kamisama Dolls : THIS ROLE SUITS KANA HANAZAWA VERY WELL!
I'm glad we got to see Kuuko again. I really like her, and her father and Aki too.
I still hope there's something more because the story doesn't really see to develop fast. I wonder where they want to go.

- Steins;Gate : All in all, nothing much happened in that episode but damn so powerful.
They finally said it, but, it's such an awfully tragic love story. But so beautiful. I admire Okarin. So very much. I admire Kurisu. So very much.
I now can't help but wonder what's going to happen now that they crossed the 1% divergence limit.
And I now can say that this is definitely one of my favorite anime ever.