Sunday, September 25, 2011

Kuuki's crazy anime watchlist corner desuu~ #16

I know I've already complained, but I can't stop, I love to complain, it's one of my favorite hobby, so, this corner feels empty at this time of the year. Well, next week I'll have new stuff, but until then, please bear with it.
Oh, and I'm kinda a bit disappointed by Kalafina's new album, but I guess I'll vent my frustration on a dedicated post. I've never reviewed an album before, guess it's the perfect occasion.
Anyway, beware of spoilers!




- Mawaru Penguindrum : Mmmh well. Yuri was indeed surprising but what was the most was the fact the potion actually worked.
I just couldn't stop laughing. It was amazing.
And now I just can't stop wondering who the hell is that third party after the Penguindrum.
And what the hell really happened on that day.
AND THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS I WONDER ABOUT THIS ANIME.
Damnit.

- Idolm@ster : Miki, I love you but please stop.

- KamiMemo : I liked that episode. It was predictable, as always, but sweet anyway. Narumi was incredibly cute. I love how much he cares for his friends.
I love how much Yondaime cares for his friends too. Well ok, I just love Yondaime.
What I liked best were Alice's words at the end. The speech about NEETs. About how it's not that there's nothing they want to do, just that they choose to do it differently and that people just say they're NEETs and that it allows them to just give up and continue their lives without caring too much.
I loved that speech.
In the end, what I liked best in KamiMemo were the first and the last episode. Not a good sign. Not a bad anime either, just, once again, wasted potential.

- Utapri : It took me the whole season, but I finally have found the perfect word to describe the serie : kitsch.
All in all, it wasn't bad, just, well, an otome game adaptation. And cliché. And kitsch.
But the last episode was pretty hilarious for some reason.

- Dantalian no Shoka : I have to admit, even being European and supposed to be knowledgeable in the are, I had some troubles to tell which side the planes belonged to. The big black cross are the symbol of the Luftwaffe and the tricolor circles were the Royal Air Force. Even with knowing this fact, at times I just couldn't tell.
That's what I didn't like in that episode, it was a bit too confusing, took me quite some times to understand he Illas was a traitor. And I still don't get his motives.
And there are so many things I didn't get in that episode.
But I loved Illas! Hell, it was Hayami Shou! He has something that makes him perfect to voice traitors ^^