Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kuuki's crazy anime watchlist corner desuu~ #11

And I come once again bearing a new edition of my bi-weekly crazy watchlist. One day I swear I'll be able to control myself and not watch as many things as I do now.
Or not.




- Gintama : I can't handle the word Kotatsu anymore. My mind goes nuts. I thought something like that would happen but it confirmed it.
On the other hand I laughed quite a lot at this episode. Bye, bye Jugem, hello emo!Tenshi!

- Hanasaku Iroha : You know? I'm kinda jealous of Ohana. I mean, can I have her mother?
Can I have a badass aunt like that too?
I'm looking forward to how things will develop at the inn now.
And no I still don't care for love stories.

- Croisée : Once and for all, stop trying to make me believe they're poor. Poor people of that era didn't eat meat everyday, nor do they own toys like these.
But Alice was adorable, I'm glad she's becoming less and less like a spoilt brat.

- Ao no Exorcist : That was a pretty sad episode. To be honest I nearly cried.
And I think I like the direction where this is going. Filler or not, this is interesting. So far.

- Nurarihyon no Mago : I don't remember what happened. Ah no, wait, Yura somehow summoned badass!Grandfather's Onmyouji friend. And I heard people talking about "being a yakuza at heart" (I pick up the strangest things ^^)
But does it really matter? It seems like no one else is watching this anyway.

- Natsume : Another sweet episode, Natsume finally bonding with friends is always adorable. Tanuma and him worrying about each other is always adorable.
And it's a very good adaptation too.

- Kamisama Dolls : I hereby declare Mahiru is my favorite Kana Hanazawa role ever!
On the other hand I'm happy we're finally going to discover more about the "real" story. Because so far, I've been a bit disappointed, always knowing there was something more behind all they showed us.

- Steins;Gate : I have no words to express my love for the serie. For Okarin and all of the other characters.
I'LL BE CHEERING FOR YOU!
It was too painful, he HAS to do it!