Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Kuuki's crazy anime watchlist corner desuu~ #15

So many things are finishing, yet, nothing really started so far and I miss Steins;Gate.
In the meantime you can still check my tentative crazy watchlist for Fall.




- Hanasaku Iroha : Mmh, well, fine, if you want.
The best thing in this episode was Nako's speech about how some people can't have dreams on their own and just tag along with the others'.
Nako became my favorite character.

- Ao no Exorcist : Despite being a filler, it's actually quite nice.
I hope they asked the mangaka about revealing such important things thought.

- Nurarihyon no Mago : I love that 13th heir or whoever it is.

- Gintama : I don't like pajamas. Do you?

- Croisée : So, that's it? That's how it ends?
Sure. Why not.
Well, ok, I don't know what to think. About the episode. Nor about the serie.

- Natsume : Probably one of the sweetest episode (and chapter of the manga)
Felt so sad for Natsume and so happy he's finally found a place where he belongs.
On the other hand there's only one episode left, I'm slowly loosing hope for my second favorite chapter to be animated.

- Kamisama Dolls : While this episode was enjoyable, wonderful even, I start to really wonder how they'll end this. There's no way they'll have time to wrap up everything properly in one episode.
Once again, many things will be left unknown and I'll be going crazy trying to make theories of my own.
On the other hand, Kuuko really kicks ass!
And Kirio was adorable.