Sunday, September 18, 2011

Kuuki's crazy anime watchlist corner desuu~ #14

Before I leave you with my usual anime report, December will come with a full album of Tiger&Bunny character songs (Oh god how much I want one for Agnès you have no idea) and second, and totally unrelated, a new Kalafina album is released in a few days. I can't wait. I love Kalafina.




- No6 : I could have forgiven this anime for all its plot holes, after all you can't possibly animate 9 light novel volumes into a 11 episodes anime without it being a bit rushed.
I wanted to know more but I do understand why I can't.
But, damn, how could they make that ending so lame?
To be honest I was loving it, until weird things started happening around the body and I just knew they would go down that path. I cringed. It was ridiculous to the point I laughed.
So yeah I'm incredibly disappointed in this anime, and I wasn't even expecting much, the episode I liked the most was the first, and it shouldn't be that way, considering it has pretty much nothing to do with the rest.
Another show with great potential wasted.

- Usagi Drop : Well, true to its tradition it shows yet another episode of Rin and Daikichi's lives and as usual it's adorable.
While Daikichi finally accepts and finds happiness in his new life as a father it doesn't feel much like an ending.
On the other hand and even if I really wanted to see it animated, the manga ending doesn't feel much like an ending either. Always hard to find a closure to a slice of life anime I guess, unless someone dies, or moves away, so it's not that bad.

- Idolm@ster : Is that really going to be 25 episodes? Oh well I don't really care.
Miki was there, Miki should get even more screentime.

- Dantalian no Shoka : Very pretty violin. I loved this episode the most so far.
Not that there's anything else to note because it always follows the same pattern.

- KamiMemo : So yeah, I'm now pretty sure Ayaka has been drugged.
Aside from that fact, well, it's easier to enjoy this when you stopped having expectations. Really.

- UtaPri : I'M SORRY MAMO-CHAN!
I know I said he did a crappy job in that anime so far but he was good in that one (well, the songs aside, as usual)
Oh and damn this anime and its predictability.

- Beelzebub : I guess there's on thing you have to learn from this episode and it's that maids are a dangerous breed.