Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kuuki's crazy anime watchlist corner desuuu~ #13

If I keep this up, there will come a day where I'll be lost in my numbers.
Also, I hate Sunrise. So. Fucking. Much.




- Nurarihyon no Mago : This was rather boring.
But I did like the villain, reminded me of the real Akechi Mitsuhide by finding the time and will to create a death poem before, well, not dying. (Mitsuhide did die though)
Well, that was kinda fun. I love the real Mitsuhide ^^

- Ao no Exorcist : Everyone said this was crap, I didn't dislike it as much as I thought I would considering everything I heard.
I still would have liked it much better if that ending scene didn't remind me of Bleach.

- Hanasaku Iroha : That was a nice episode. Not as boring as I thought it would be.
And I do think people's lives would be much more enjoyable if they loved their workplace as much as they love theirs. Not that it's possible but still.

- Natsume Yuujinchou : This is where I say I shouldn't have read the manga because, while it's still adorable, it does take away a bit of the anime.
But it's not like I expected a third season.

- Gintama : This is. SO much like Gin.
Kinda reminds me of the haunted inn arc for some reasons.
Kinda expected the Shinsengumi to show up thought, I hope they will.

- Ikoku Meiro no Croisée : I want to know more about his relationship with his father now.
Even though I still don't like Claude at all.

- Kamisama Dolls : So, as I suspected there's some dark parts to Kyohei he tries to bury deep inside himself.
I still don't know what it's all about and Hibino's breasts are still not human breasts but I got Mahiru and superb Kana Hanazawa voice acting so I can't really complain can I?

- Steins;Gate : That was so perfect in every way.
It deserves its own post.