Thursday, April 14, 2011

[1st episode]Yondemasu-yo Azazel-san!

Aaaw, four animes left before I can say I gave a try to everything I wanted to this season. I'm going to be swamped. 

Oh nevermind, if it's to get more shows like Yondemasu yo Azazel-san I'd gladly be swamped!
Akutabe is a detective who use the occult to resolve affairs, and his favourite tool appears to be the demon Azazel. Not to forget the "nice and sexy" assistant he hired. 

 
The characters are nuts. All of them. 
Akutabe is evil. Azazel is a joke as a demon and the girl is the only more or less sane character of the pack. 
More or less because her angry moments are spectacular. 

My ears are in heaven, I get Namikawa Daisuke as the detective, Onosaka Masaya perfect as Azazel and later I'll get Kamiya Hiroshi as the penguin. I'm in heaven I tell you. 

The anime in itself is not bad per say but it isn't good either, there's no distinctive plot and it's mostly trying to be fun, and it works! Probably because it's short. 
I'd say to watch it for the nonsense, the crazy reactions of the characters and because it's a light hearted comedy that can't hurt anyone. 
(Except if you're sensitive on the sex topic because Azazel is the demon of lust ^^)