Friday, April 8, 2011

[1st episode]Sengoku Otome Momoiro Paradox

Let's continue the serie of first episodes reviews, this time with Sengoku Otome Momoiro Paradox, which, this time, I did intend to watch. Or at least try to.

That one has been adapted from a pachinko game and if I had to summarize it I'd probably say it's just that Sengoku Jidai warlords are girls (mostly with huge boobs) and that they're looking for a special armor.


It's based on a pachinko game, what would you expect from characters?
Answer normally would be : nothing, except, not there.
While I pretty much hate this tsundere version of Mitsuhide (I like him creepy and twisted better ^^) I pretty much have a crush on Nobunaga who appears to be strong and kind-hearted. Nobunaga, kind hearted, see?  Even the main character who is totally clueless which I normally hate, manages to amuse me a bit.
Morality is : never judge before watching. Even though the characters ARE generic, I won't deny it.

I kinda like the ED and the OP, another thing which surprised me; seiyuu fit too, too bad I'm not much into girls seiyuu (aside from my crush on Kana Hanazawa) so I can't really fangirl but from what I've heard I don't think I know them anyway.
The most surprising thing I heard there is the music. It's special you know. At least it striked my ears and I thought "OMG it's amazing", another good point.

The anime in itself is pretty much average though. Art is normal, animation is normal, story seems like it's been taken from a random RPG game, meaning there's nothing revolutionnary to it.
All in all I'm impressed though, I expected this to be really bad, but it has good points. For real.