Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kuuki's crazy anime watchlist corner desuuu~ #5

Whether or not you noticed I'd like to point out I added a link to my Google+ account at your right, feel free to add me! (and admire the subtelty with which I choose my icons!)

Under the cut are spoilers for Ao no Exorcist, Hanasaku Iroha, Ikoku Meiro no Croisée, Kami-sama Dolls and Steins;Gate. The rest should be free of them





- Ao no Exorcist : I suppose most of us saw GG release so, this is one hell of a dance. Oh and I think I heard Hochuu Ohtsuka in that full of bunnies commercial. I need to get my hands on this movie.
There's one very important thing to remember about this episode and it is that Amaimon will return!
And that he was hilarious in that form.
It also looks like it won't be getting to the truly interesting part of the manga, mainly the rest of the Shima brothers, expect countless boring fillers before Amaimon returns.


- Hanasaku Iroha : MINCHIII! I was soo cheering for her!
It's exactly how Yuina said, like watching a drama, and it's better than a shojo.
But if you're not into shojo well, ...

-Croisée : Same pattern as ever, Claude being mean, Yune being sad, Claude finally understanding her, Alice comes into the picture, Claude apologizing, Yune understanding Claude and everything's fine again!
But Alice's cute so ...
And I like the details, clothes don't often change in anime.
I'd like to take a moment to tell you all that this bise thing is one of the most annoying way of greeting ever invented on Earth.

- Gintama : I don't like Kyubey very much. So I didn't like this episode very much.
I'll just take another moment to tell you that Uragiri wa Boku o namae wo shitteiru is a bad anime. With a fucking good cast but bad. I couldn't remember Jugem's full name but I at least caught the reference. (Which is not something I'm really proud of  though ^^)

- Nurarihyon no Mago : Looks like we're going to have some yokai fights in the near future.
Well, it's yokai fights so I'll be fine.

- Natsume : More yokai! And the resolution of previous "arc". Matoba seems much more evil in the anime. Lovely!

-Kami-sama Dolls : To be honest, this episode didn't really help me understand what the hell is Aki doing or his relationship with Kyohei. Or anything at all.
I guess it'll stay like that for the rest of the season now, nice, but missing something to be really awesome.
So I now understand why is Kyohei so mad at Aki, but I like him much less now. I like Aki much less too. And I didn't like that teacher, it totally didn't feel like love to me.
Well, whatever.

- Steins;Gate : OMG.
I'm half tempted to leave it at that because honestly this was the most powerful episode of the serie so far. Mayushi's death(s) was/were but this goes even beyond that. I was really shocked.
Okarin's going to break. How can he choose? Who can he still trust?