Tuesday, August 16, 2011

30 days seiyuu meme #2 (Days 11 - 20)

And here comes part 2! 


Day 11: The seiyuu with the best singing voice
Toyonaga Toshiyuki! I'm actually at the point I'm starting to consider watching musicals just to hear (and see) him sing. (So he's the pretty megane boy, obviously. He voiced Mikado in DRRR too. The other one is Tsuda Kenjiro, the one who's hilarious. It's Tiger&Bunny's Fire Emblem. Actually, the Rebocons are pretty hilarious things, even if you can't understand Japanese, though it's even funnier if you can, even though it's staged)




Day 12: A seiyuu you have a crush on
None? If I ever do it'll be because I like their characters, so it wouldn't exactly be a crush on said seiyuu would it?


Day 13: The seiyuu you’d pick to play you
I think I'd pick Maaya Sakamoto, not only because it'd be fucking awesome but because I kinda act like Nino and I know she'd fit well. Or Marina Inoue just because we share our name XD




Day 14: Your favorite role from your favorite male seiyuu
How am I supposed to answer this? I think it's Itoshiki Nozomu from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. It helds a special place in my heart.


Day 15: Your favorite role from your famorite female seiyuu
I'll have to say Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai for Maaya Sakamoto.
And it'll be Kuroneko from Oreimo for Kana Hanazawa.


Day 16: The seiyuu with the worst singing voice
Nakai Kazuya. Sadly FukuJun too, though it's not that his voice is bad, it's just that it's too rare for him to hit the right tune, thus it hurts my ears. (Granted, that for some songs it doesn't show that much)


Day 17: The series with the best cast overall
Durarara!! I also think it's the first serie I've waited for so eagerly. As soon as the preview was out I was sold.

Day 18: A series you would not have watched had a seiyuu you liked not played a role in it
Uragiri wa Boku o namae wo shitteiru. Really. The cast was awesome and even with that I would have stopped after the first few episodes. I only kept on watching because I wanted to wait for Kamiya's appearance. It was this bad.


Day 19: The first seiyuu you remember liking
Sakurai Takahiro. All for the Dogs drama CD (which is also the first drama CD I ever listenned to and so close to the manga that it's an incredible way to learn Japanese)

Day 20: A seiyuu you don’t like as much as others do

Ono Daisuke. I don't dislike him per say but I don't adore him either. I'm pretty neutral about him.