Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kuuki's crazy anime watchlist corner desuuu~ #3

- Nurarihyon no Mago : That Itaku guy looks like Jake Sparrow -____- (which reminds me, I still need to find that movie with Davy Jones in Japanese.)
And I just wanted to throw to the world that I can do chores much better than Nura, chopping included.

- Hanasaku Iroha : Damn Minko and her lack of empathy.
I really liked Jiromaru trying to find titles for his novel by asking the girls. I actually like Jiromaru and his pevertness.
I miss the mean Tohru of the beginning though.
And I still wonder how anyone could like Yuina.

- Ao no Exorcist : It became worse than I thought it would be.
I really did like the beginning, turning Mephisto into someone even more twisted is always a good thing.
But, you see, last week I was complaining about the characters being so open about Rin's being the son of Satan and such, well, I grew used to it.
So, why is everyone helping him, then 5min later suddenly give him the cold shoulder? Why?
I honestly wouldn't mind the change that much if at least everything was coherent.

- Gintama : I think I have only one thing to say : how did this manage to get on TV at such an hour?

- Croisée : Did I understood things right? Is Camille really in love with Claude?
I feel sorry for her in any case though.

- Natsume Yuujinchou : Back to the manga!
Matoba's entrance and Natori's first reapperance of the season.
I couldn't be happier!

- Steins;Gate : Oh my heart, my heart.
Moeka surprised me though, I never thought she'd be like this, though I do understand where it comes from, I definitely thought she at least knew FB outside of text messages.
And I didn't think she'd believe Okabe either.
(As a bonus impression : I'm so cheering for Okabe and Kurisu to finally and properly confess instead of throwing hints here and there that Kurisu doesn't remember and Okabe is too fixated on Mayuri's death to care about. It pains me.)

-Kamisama Dolls : I'm not too sure what to think about this episode. Sure it was fun but as I thought there wasn't much point to them going there, they could have done all of this in Tokyo.
There must be something else.