Monday, July 25, 2011

WonFes Summer 2011 or look at these beautiful things I'll never get

As you may or may not know last week-end took place the Wonder Festival summer edition and, as for every event like this, I spend hours just looking at these beautiful figures I'll never get.
And sadly I feel like I need to share the things I would get for sure if the world was perfect. But since it's not cry with me?

The ones with the Dengeki copyright are from there and there. The others are from Gigazine.

(Oh and this is very image heavy, I'm sorry)

Judging from all these pretty things I'm not the only one who obsess over Kyubey. 
I also realized my favorite Mahou Shoujo was Mami and I like Madoka's design more than I thought. 









I'm not the only one who obsess over DRRR either, and that Izaya looks better than I thought he would too.


The mandatory Bakemonogatari figures, and oh god how I want that Black Hanekawa one and how much I want that prequel already. Wanna see Shinobu as her very sexy self ASAP!


Adorable Yune strikes again!



Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, these look so much better than the Nendo!





I have no idea what it is but it's cute! (and if someone knows I'll love him/her very much!)


Celeb-17!

Totori, as pretty and detailed as ever, I should play one day.

I should play Shining Heart/Wings too ...


My Geass fangirlism restarted *sobs*

NYANKO-SENSEI! You're so popular!


Kuroneko is my fav Oreimo character, does it show?



That Azusa is too pretty for words (and I swear I'm not a K-On fan at all)

I'm curious of what Onee-sama is wearing under that pretty skirt ...

Yamada wants to know where the hell is that second season. Yamada hopes it wasn't an April Fool's joke after all ...