Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kuuki's crazy anime watchlist corner desuu~ #25

For some reason, this seems to be quite a meager edition, it doesn't seem at all like a crazy watchlist anymore, what the hell did I miss?

Aside from that blogger worry, did you do something for Halloween? What was it?




- Kimi to Boku : I think I can remember 7 cats but I'm not too sure.
Whatever, I liked Mary in that episode, I like how she gradually warms up to everyone and not only Shun and I  can't decide who I love more between Kaname and Yuki.
It became much less boring and I am now genuinely enjoying this. Not as much as I enjoy other stuff but still decently enough not to wonder why the hell I am watching.

- Gintama : The less I understand what's going on the more I love it.
Still, it made me wonder about something quite important. Weren't Kamui and Takasugi flying to Earth something like 20 episodes ago? Where are they?

- Phi Brain : I'm only watching this to know where the relationship between Gammon and Nonoha is going. Damn, these two are adorable.

- Nurarihyon no Mago : Rikuo is in a bad situation. Again. Then again, it's a Jump shonen, I don't know what I expect.

- Last Exile : Pff I love that thing. I totally don't remember what happened but I love it!

- Chihayafuru : Taichi's definition of love is great, it's "not being able to stand the person but wanting to say by her side anyway"
I found that incredibly adorable.