Monday, November 14, 2011

Kuuki's crazy anime watchlist corner desuu~ #29

It's starting to get really cold, the weather makes it seem like it'll snow but it's still not snowing and it's depressing. I don't want to freeze to death if I don't get to see snow!




- Nurarihyon no Mago : Soudaichou should always be voiced by Yusa Kouji *sob*

- Last Exile : I don't always understand everything what's going on, is it just me who's dumb?

- Mirai Nikki : I don't know what to say about that, Yuno is as awesome as usual.

- Phi Brain : That episode was below average. I even think I may say Nonoha is my favorite character.

- Gintama : This is one of the most enjoyable episode ever. Playing "Where's Waldo" was really fun. How many known characters did you spot?
And, after months of desperate waiting and searching (because, mind you, I'm not even alone in this) we've finally spotted Tiger&Bunny in Gintama!


- Kimi to Boku : It was so adorable I forgot to count the cats.

- Chihayafuru : This was the first time I truly thought Taichi was cool.

- Tamayura : I don't know what to say about this. I never know what to say, not that it isn't good but it's so calm that I never know what to say.