Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Kuuki's crazy anime watchlist corner desuu~ #27

I have completed my, technically, third re-watch of Tiger&Bunny. I still get teary quite often but still significantly less. Which is yet another proof that the writer of this thing may be godly.
Anyway, the crazy watchlist after the cut!




- Mirai Nikki : Damn, that was fast. I am looking forward to the next arc because damn Akise *__*

- Gintama : As I said on Twitter, I strongly advise against any intake of food or drinks during the watch. Dangerous for your health.

- Last Exile : Well, are these people allies or enemies?
Whether they are or not they have pretty loose security if Dio can come and go as he pleases.

- Phi Brain : I have high tolerance but that episode was boring. Really boring.

- Nurarihyon no Mago : Nothing special, same old shonen things. He trained, got a new technique and defeated some bad guys. Just hurry up to the final boss!

- Chihayafuru : Aaw Kana-chan is so cute!
That was a super easy development to predict but Kana-chan is cute. And I like to see kimono.

- Tamayura : Well, nothing to say about this week, kinda boring and a bit unrealistic that they magically met when they were 5 or something and are re-united afterward.
But I did love the "real" encounter between Norie and Maon.