Saturday, November 26, 2011

Kuuki's crazy anime watchlist corner desuu~ #32

I have apparently secured myself another 8 weeks internship, turning it into 11 weeks non stop from the end of March to the middle of June.
I'll be damn busy when the Spring season will start. -____-




- Guilty Crown : Bondage serial killer didn't appear. But I got Puppy!Shu and that almost made up for it. Almost. Anyway, it's not like you want to know what went through my head during that episode.
It was pretty entertaining, even if really predictable, until the last big revelation about Inori and Shu, I snapped.
Also, it's quite a shame that the first time I really notice the music it's because it's Strauss and I hate Strauss. Sawano what are you doing?

- Un-Go : Excuse me but I didn't get it.

- Sekaiichi Hatsukoi : Didn't like it.

- Mawaru Penguindrum : Don't really know what to make of it, are somehow Kanba and Masako siblings? I'm pretty sure Mario is NOT his blood related brother at least. I don't really know anymore and the scale of the events is so small I can't even manage to see the big picture.

- Last Exile : That was so pretty, it looked like a movie! And the always present politcal stuff delights me.

- BokuTomo : Not really interesting either.

- Persona 4 : I'm going to say something and be hated for it but, as far as I'm concerned and until this point, Trinity Soul was much better as a stand alone anime.
As for this episode in particular a friend of mine said "As far as I'm concerned this episode doesn't exist". She played the game and I didn't but I agree.

- Ben-To : Was bored and stopped midway through it. I think I might drop if I get the urge to fast forward that much next week.

- Bakuman : Hiramaru is my saviour! Though this time he didn't make me want to rewatch the show subbed, wasn't there for long enough.
Well, enough to tell us about his pretty German car and his new appartment. And to realize Yoshida-shi's evilness. Still, I liked this moment when even Shuujin knows more about taxes than him.

- Beelzebub : I skipped all the training parts.

- HunterxHunter : Actually, it's pretty fast paces for a Jump shonen. I'm surprised. And definitely don't complain.

- Working : Yamada, just marry me, I can do everything Takanashi does. And better too!