Friday, November 18, 2011

Kuuki's crazy anime watchlist corner desuu~ #30

Since the last time this blogger posted she managed to secure herself a one month job and a three weeks internship and she can't help but wondering what the hell is wrong for things to go this well.




- Guilty Crown : Bondage serial killer lost all his bondage gear aside from a pretty collar.
And then I can't help but wonder. Is there something wrong with me for me to notice?
That being said, it would appear the writers haven't learnt proper characterization since last episode. I don't care anymore.

- Un-Go : The more I see Kazamori the happier I am.

- Idolm@ster : I'll admit it, I skipped most of the episode. I don't like drama in my mindless entertainment.

- BokuTomo : I always end up feeling sorry for Sena.

- Mawaru Penguindrum : I don't really know what to say about it, I'll just quietly keep on thinking Shoma is the Penguindrum.

- Persona 4 : The jokes felt really forced. Too bad because otherwise it was really fun.

- Sekaiichi Hatsukoi : Poor An-chan. But, once again, I don't like drama in my mindless entertainment.

- HunterxHunter : Will they be able to get past Tonpa's betrayal? (obviously yes ^^)

- Ben-To : The quality's dropping big time, to the point I'm considering dropping the anime too.

- Bakuman : Hiramaru is my hero.
Boycott Banzai!

- Beelzebub : The whole dream before the opening was the most hilarious stuff since the beginning of the series.

- Last Exile : Made me think about Star Wars. And Oban Star Racers.

- Working : I don't know what to think, does Souma loves Yamada or does he love having her around because she's an easy victim?
In any case, these two are hilarious. Yamada is my heroin.