Friday, November 11, 2011

Kuuki's crazy anime watchlist corner desuu~ #28

The news didn't quite sink into me yet but I'm pretty happy about it anyway! Even though it still hasn't sunk into me right now that we're getting two Tiger&Bunny movies.
Actually, I think my main problem is that the wait will be horrible. We're talking about one year MINIMUM.
Oh well, I'm patient!
(I'll probably make another post on its own when I'll realize it for real ^^)




- Guilty Crown : I am left speecheless by Shu's stupidity every. Single. Time.
Not to say the rest of them isn't stupid as well, but Shu's goes beyond everything I could ever imagine.
The only ones who could save the day so far are Gai (even though his character is still written like shit, I can't grasp it, at all, it normally comes naturally to me), Daryl (but the writers don't seem to want to use him more), the torturer guy (can't even remember his name) and the bondage-Nobuhiko-Okamoto-voiced guy who had quite the brillant two lines.
It was still possible to salvage it when it was stupid but funny. I don't think it can anymore.
But I'm somehow still going to keep on watching because I like to rant on things from time to time.

- Un-Go : I think I'll have to express my happiness at seeing Kazamori as a recurring perverted character. Other than that, well, culprit being obvious, Shinjurou being like himself, etc etc. Nothing special.

- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai : You know, there are a lot of things I'm willing to go past in anime such as this one, since I don't expect much in the beginning there would be no meaning in complaining about every single fact I ended up not liking.
Unfortunately, there's one thing I cannot forgive. Why. Is. Kobato the only one we didn't get to hear sing? Damnit. It's Kana Hanazawa! She has a godly singing voice!

- Persona 4 : I liked that episode.
I like that new character whatever his name was. I feel sorry for him too.
At least that episode didn't seem as pointless as the other were.

- Sekaiichi Hatsukoi : I don't care for that anime if it's not funny.

- Working!! : I don't quite understand how they manage to tell people the very same fake name.
But it was hilarious.
And I feel sorry for Takanashi, though I think he's more on the other side of the spectrum.

- Bakuman : I know I rant a lot about the cast of that one but I think casting Morita Masakazu as Hiramaru is one of the best idea anyone could ever have.
I hear him in my head when I read the manga and I just HAD to rewatch this week's episode because Hiramaru was so cool and Morita so good.
I think I might have to restart watching Bleach o_O

- Ben-To : It's starting to get a little bit too serious and real close to boring.

- Beelzebub : Oga is nuts, I love Oga. And I love the sensei.

- HunterxHunter : I love Killua.