Thursday, December 1, 2011

Kuuki's crazy anime watchlist corner desuu~ #33

It suddenly occured to me I'll probably have to put the blog on hiatus at some point during the year again, got another internship, a long one, yesterday. But that one is much further away than the one I'll do before, and they said they can lend me a small room for free, alternatively, I have family living there too, and even if I have access to the internet I don't know if I'll have time to watch a lot of anime.
Anyway, it's for April so it's still a bit long before it happens and I'll see.




- Nurarihyon no Mago : How I don't like the end of arcs in shonen -___-

- Fate/Zero : Actually, does anyone has a character relationships charts that cover both Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night because it's confusing.
Aside from this, well, how Iskandar can be so moe?
And Lancer's reaction was so predictable. But I still don't like him.

- Mirai Nikki : Akise <3
I haven't paid attention when I first read the manga but I didn't think that started so soon. I hope they'll animate that too! (Look at how hard I try not to spoil anyone!)
Also, LOL at the censorship.

- Gintama : I was close to tears and then, just before closing the window I realized there was a bit too much time and fast forwarded until after the ED, and then I laughed XD
I love Gintama so much.

- Phi Brain : I don't know what to make of this anymore. I don't understand why they even made this anime. It's soooo similar to Sacred Seven, but at least Phi Brain has a few loveable characters.

- Kimi to Boku : I would definitely have loved to have the twins in my class.

- Idolm@ster : So what now? There are a few episodes left and the villain has been defeated so ...

- Chihayafuru : The more it goes, the more I feel sorry for Taichi.
Also, is it weird if every time I see him and Chihaya together I silently cheer for them to just fuck already? o_O

- Tamayura : The first part of the episode was boring, even though I can't shake off the feeling I have already "heard" Momoneko-sama's voice somehwere. The second part was nice.