Thursday, December 29, 2011

The end-of-season blues

I don't know for you but I always, always, hate the end of an anime season. It doesn't even need to be a good season but for some reason I always find it really depressing and, even if I'm not doing episodic reviews, I find it hard to write. 


You see Mio? That's my state currently, and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone because the whole blogosphere (or at least the blogs I subscribe to) are in the same state. 
I'm positive most people are busy with hollidays and such and that's why a lot of people are silent but, I, I do nothing for Christmas, for me it's just a day like any other. 

I wanted to use the opportunity to have a few articles ready in case I'm hit by a writer's block, but nope, all I did on Christmas Eve is play an online otoge my anime date kindly provided so I wouldn't feel lonely (first time ever I'm playing an otoge, it's so ridiculous it becomes interesting) and write ... fanfics. 

I can't even watch anime, all I painfully manage is to watch one or two episodes per day, when I know I won't have this much free time in a long time. 

All I want now is for the next season to start, so I can feel excited about something. And hopefully find more inspiration to write.