Thursday, December 8, 2011

Kuuki's crazy anime watchlist corner desuu~ #35

Today is Guilty Crown daaay~




- Phi Brain : I'm just watching this for the interaction between Gammon and Nonoha. As such, I'm really happy.
And shall say again that the character design kinda sucks.

- Mirai Nikki : Aaw Akise <3
Kinda nice to see how Yukiteru deals with Yuno.

- Gintama : I seem to say that every week but it's sooo awesome.
That's not even my kind of humor usually at all but it's Gintama so it works. Though a bit repetitive and forever shocked they allow this to air on TV.
That being said "I've been on standy all along under that snowball". Zura is Sky High undercover. I swear.
Also, "The ones at the top must try to understand the feelings of the ones in the bottom", that line too was awesome.

- Kimi to Boku : Cute but that's it.

- Chihayafuru : It was kinda adorable to see them interact during that tournament.
And I'm already in love with the sadist of the next team they'll play against.

- Tamayura : Cute and sweet as usual.