Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall season 2010 : general recap

Ok so as promised I take the list I made before the start of the season, in the end I'll keep watching everything because I HATE stopping things in the middle and since it's only one episode a week it's still bearable.

Will definitely watch :
- Togainu no Chi : DISAPPOINTED. And the animation is weird BUT there's blood and Shiki.

- Tegami Back Reverse : Still love this as much as the first season, it's cute but in the good sense of the word, not cheesy nor anything just plain cute.

- Shinrei Tantei Yakumo : Disappointed too, the mysteries are too easy but I still love ghost stories.

- Hyakka Ryoran Samurai Girls : Still love the art and the girls are as crazy as ever and fanservice has been lowered.

- Hakuouki II : One thing to say : SEXY. Other than that no sorry there is no other interest but they're even sexier than in the first season ...

- Bakuman : Cheesy, but it's a good adaptation so far.

- Arakawa Uner the Bridge x Bridge : AWESOME. Even crazier than the first season.


Will maybe watch :
- Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai : Disappointed too and I wasn't expecting much, but somehow I'm still hoping for an amelioration

- Kuragehime : Loved this, the story and the characters are totally crazy.

- Otome Yokai Zakuro : Better than what I expected, honestly. No real plot but I don't really care.

- Panty and Stockings with Garterbelt : Funny and perverted and even cute in a way, and interesting to watch.

- Star Driver Kagayaki no Takuto : AWESOME! BIG surprise of the season, I was expecting a plain mecha and I have something glorious like that.

- Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru : It is indeed funny but after the first episode it looses its craziness. But I love the ED

- Toaru Majutsu no Index : Never was able to finish the first season so it's a no.