Sunday, October 10, 2010

[1st episode]Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru

I've been indulging in reading some more Yukio Mishima lately, I still think I need to write a book review for everything I read in the past weeks but it's damn busy these days.

Anyway, today's victim is Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru, aka the weird Shaft maid thing.
I can't remember her name for the heck of it but the heroin is working at a maid Café, except she's totally not suited for that kind of work, there come weird owner of the store, perfect maid friend, classmate in love, and authority maniac teacher, along with people who didn't appear yet.
Clearly a Shaft thing, thus awesome.


Actually I have nothing really elaborate to say about this, I don't remember the music, the animation had no really noticeable flaw, except for the heroin's seiyuu whom I alway have a problem with anyway I have no complain whatsover and seriously, on a seiyuu related topic, this thing is worth just to hear the super manly Sakurai Takahiro voicing a GIRL.

I don't think there's much to say about the story either, it's a slice of life comedy and it's totally crazy, reminds me a little of Working!! except it's much better (despite the lack of Kamiya ^^) and much much funnier.

GO WATCH! No seriously, this is HILARIOUS

Oh shortly, the newly created section "Great Music Week End for Otakus", stay tuned! (even if I know my readers are not really numerous XD)