Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Seitokai Yakuindomo ED

Regardless on whether or not you already know it I'll tell you something about me, not only do I fangirl over crazy psycho character but I also have strange tastes when it comes to OP and EDs, to put it simply I hate most of them, not in term of animation, they're usually interesting to watch (*looks at the first OP of Kuroshitsuji II*) but in term of music.

I'm watching a good bunch of stuff this season and nothing striked my ears to the point of dying until the day I could finally hear the full version, nothing except for Seitokai Yakuindomo's ED.
Life is strange right? That anime is surfing on the moe fashion, goddam perverted without fanservice, I thought it'd be a hit among male audience but I was wrong, in any case that's irrelevant right?
I'll review it at the end of the season anyway.

What I wanted to share today was its ED, Aoi Haru by angela, Blue Spring in English, isn't it lovely?


Isn't it catchy and pretty? (and goddamn hard to sing o_O)

Also, I can now cook macarons and started to write fics, someone shoot me?