Tuesday, July 20, 2010

#00

Hello the world!

I’ll start by introducing myself, I am a French girl, young, very young at heart, Nicknamed Kuuki on the internet.
I tend to sometimes go overboard, when I’m either really, really happy or really sad, or just because I feel like going crazy, thus you may encounter a strange being called “Kuuki-sama”, her wish is to conquer the world and she’ll be very happy to gain your support.

There are a lot of things I like, however I seem to have taken a special liking to Japan, its culture, its history, animes, mangas and the likes.

This is my first attempt at writing a serious blog about Japan, animes, etc, wish me luck and let’s hope everything will go well.

Enjoy yourself and don’t hesitate to make any suggestion you’d like, I’ll try to answer my readers’ expectations as good as possible.