As I'm very quick to jump on any bandwagon and actually had no post lined up for this week I couldn't resist answering Ace Railgun's 50 Questions. If you have any complaint send them to Nopy because it's his fault.
I hope these are going to satisfy your stalker tendancies.
1. Who is your favorite male anime character?
I hope you'll be surprised but ... Kaburagi T. Kotetsu. Obviously.
2. Who is your favorite female character?
That one is harder. Can I just skip?
No wait. I know. Kuroneko!
3. What is your favorite anime soundtrack?
Madoka Magica's. Aha you didn't expect that one did you?
4. What is your favorite anime opening + animation?
Usually, if I like the music (which is rare) the animation is pretty bland. On the other hand if the animation is awesome I hate the music. So I'm skipping.
5. What is your favorite anime ending song + animation?
Same as above
6. What is your favorite anime scene?
"No, don't die, I learnt how to make fried rice for you!
You have pretty long eyelashes Bunny."
Obviously from Tiger&Bunny.
If you haven't seen it it might seem comical, but trust me, it is not. Totally not. Well restrospectively it is but on the spot it was horrible.
7. If you could meet an anime character who would it be?
Okabe Rintaro. I WANT TO BE A LAB MEMBER TOO!
And well, he'd just be awesome to hang around.
8. What anime character is most similar to you in terms of personality?
As much as it pains me to admit it, I'm a mix of the bad sides of both Barnaby and Kotetsu.
9. What is your favorite thing about anime?
I love the absence of limitations you have with anime. And the relatively large amount of good stories out there.
10. What is your least favorite thing about anime?
I don't know. Well, I don't like boring anime? Or no, I hate wasted potential even more *looks intently at Persona 4*
11. Who are your favorite anime couple?
Putting aside the fujoshi goggles for a while (even though the creators themselves said we had the right to interpret it that way), can I spoil?
Well, I'm going to anyway, it' from Bakuman but it hasn't been animated yet but I say it's counting anyway. It's Hiramaru and Aoki.
12. Who is your favorite anime animal?
13. What anime would make a good game?
I suppose I can't say stuff that has already been adapted into a game, nor anime already adapted from games can I?
Actually, I don't really know, BRS? (But I'm cheating a bit there ^^)
But now I think about it, Gintama as a game would be quite awesome if done right. You imagine the surprises? The mindfuck? The laughters?
HOTD would be nice too. And hard to ruin.
14. What game would make a good anime?
I don't play games very often but I'd like to watch a Zelda animated.
15. What was the first anime you ever watched?
I do believe it was Sailor Moon. Or Dragon Ball.
16. Do you think you’ll ever stop watching anime?
Nope. I'm too addicted now.
17. What is your favorite genre of anime?
Like hell I know. If you look at my favorite anime of all times they're all so different it's not even possible to find something that defines them all. Well, no, they're all kind of slice of life but still, there's nothing common between Tiger&Bunny, Natsume Yuujinchou, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei and Durarara!! is there?
18. What is your least favorite genre of anime?
Harem? But even if I don't really life the genre I manage to find things I like.
19. Are you open about watching anime with people you know?
I don't really know. If someone asks me if I watch anime I'll say yes but I'm not too sure I'd go tell them myself. Then again, I don't tell many things about myself to people I know.
20. Have you ever been to Japan?
Nope. Probably not gonna happen ever if I keep on being so afraid of planes.
21. What anime was the biggest let down for you?
I'm tempted to say Dogs. Not because the anime itself was crappy but because they haven't done more of it.
I don't even know anymore, I quickly forget bad experiences usually.
22. What anime was better then expected?
Tiger&Bunny. I hated the first episode so much and only kept going because of Kotesu. Never thought I'd reach that point of fangirlism. I don't think anyone I know did either.
23. What is the best anime fight scene?
Katakura Kojurou vs. Akechi Mitsuhide from Sengoku Basara. Definitely.
Hell, one of them was begging for the other to continue killing him.
"Aaw motto, ii desu ne~"
24. Who is your anime waifu?
It's quite sad there's no question for anime husbando. But I'll answer anyway.
My waifu's Erika from Durarara!! Just because I want a fujoshi wife. But there's Fujyoshi Harumi from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. And I like Kiri Komori too.
It's damn hard in fact.
25. What was your favorite video game as a child?
Mario Kart! Still is!
26. Most Embarrassing moment?
I don't know. I'm so used to fall for no reason in the middle of the streets that I'm immune to embarassment.
27a. Can you drive?
Technically yes. Doesn't mean I have the right to do so.
27b. Do you own a car?
28. Are you mature?
I think it depends on what you base yourself to describe being mature.
That being said, I guess I am? At least I can handle most situations calmly which I think is a great step on the path to maturehood.
Then again, sometimes you don't really have a choice.
29. What year were you born?
1989. My birthday is in 10 days. You'd better remember it.
30. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
I don't have a preference. I never had a dog though and my cat tries to rape me so ...
31. Describe yourself physically.
Nearly tall, a little bit overweight, just enough to have fat where it needs to be, blonde/brownish/read head depending on the weather, curly hair, eyes sometimes grey, blueish or greenish.
32. What would you name your first child?
Maynard! I've always dreamt of naming my first boy Maynard. I don't really have any ideas for girls though.
33. What is the worst injury you have ever had?
I'm torn between the bee sting right under my foot which made it twice bigger than normal. Which is something that happened twice. And having a displaced bone in my back which is quite painful.
Well, in both cases I couldn't really walk or lift things or do anything but had to do anyway because my family doesn't really care for my injuries.
34. What is your worse habit?
I procrastinate. A lot.
35. Do you drink or smoke?
Occasionnally. For both. Since, usually, when I'm drunk I smoke.
That hasn't happened in quite some times now, I don't seem to be able to stomach much alcohol anymore.
36. Do you have a tattoo?
Nope. It's an idea that's been on the back of my mind for quite some times now so I guess I'll do it at some point.
37. Are you a morning person or a night person?
More a morning person. As in, very early. Sometimes 4am. Which is quite bothersome.
On the other hand I start getting tired at 10pm XD
38. Have you ever slept past midday?
Nope. And probably never will. The latest I always sleep is 9-10am. No matter what.
39. Do you regret anything?
I'm tempted to say yes but whether or not these are things I'd have done wouldn't have changed anything, so no, I guess there's nothing.
40. Can you count the number of friends you have on one hand?
Yes, but it's slowly increasing over the years. Which is why I love the internet.
41. Do you wear glasses?
Yeah, when I need to see things far away.
42. Are you a picky eater?
I have one thing to say : school restaurant. I had to learn that if I wanted to stay alive without horrible stomach aches throughout the afternoon I had to eat whatever they felt like putting in my plate. No matter how disgusting it was.
43. Would you die for someone?
I don't know. I know there's no special someone I'd die for without thinking but it doesn't mean I can tell for sure I wouldn't put my life on the line to save people.
So I don't know.
44. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I hate that question, I want to scream : HUNDRED POWER. Because it's the first thing that comes through my mind. Obviously.
But seriously, telekinesis would be fun.
45. Do you believe in the supernatural?
By the way, there's a ghost behind you right now. Yeah, right now.
46. Would you rather be rich or famous?
Rich. Being famous is too much of a hassle.
47. Have you ever committed a crime.
I stole a Garden Gnome once.
48. Pirates or ninjas? Time Traveler or ghost?
Pirate was among the jobs I wanted to do as a child so ...
And for the others, I'd love being a ghost, since, at least, I'd see the future.
49. Does someone have a crush on you?
For their sake I hope not. I'm dense and completely weird and manly.
50. Are you in a relationship?