Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer 2012 : what will I watch?

Lately, I have been facing something I dreaded for as long as I can remember, mainly, anime disinterest. At least in my own case it's caused by social burnout which often happens after such long periods of time without the ability to enjoy my time all alone and undisturbed, last time I could, I ended up being sick in bed. Not really relaxing. 
Good news however, this is my last week of internship, after that I'm on vacation! 

For two weeks, one spent away from home and my computer. After that I'll be working for 3 months. As a receptionnist. I'll die.

Either way, it means I know where I'll be for the next 3 months, and it means I can plan what I will be watching. 


Definitely watching : 

- Kingdom. To be honest I am not really over-excited about the first episode but I do expect it to get better. It needs to. Because either way it has Morita Masakazu and I'm willing to go through hell to listen to him.

- Chouyaku Hyakunin. I'm going to quote Chitanda and says "I'm curious about it". To me, adaptating poems as a single anime entity is going to be hard. It's exactly why I am curious about it.
And also because it'll provide more insight on Chihayafuru ^^

- Joshiraku. Kumeta Koji. Every Kumeta Koji adaptation is a must see.

- Oda Nobunaga no Yabou. Well, more Sengoku generals transformed into girls? Who could be tired of such an original concept?
Too bad I'm a sucker for Sengoku anime.

- Hakuouki Reimeroku. I'll shamefully admit this is pretty much the only adaptation from an otome game that I have ever liked.

- La Storia della Arcana Famiglia. Dunno, seems fun?


Maybe?

- Natsuyuki Rendez vous. I'm not too much of a fan of romance, especially when there is yet another ghost involved. But Noitamina so I'll at least check.

- Sword Art Online. Seems similar to .hack// and I love .hack//. Which is exactly the problem, .hack// was pretty dark and this one seems to follow the moe route but one can't know before watching.

- Arve Rezzle. Seems like it could be interesting if well made. However I'm always wary whenever siblings are involved.

- Blood Lad. A friend told me she liked the manga so i'm going to watch, but I don't know, something doesn't feel right.

- Tari Tari. PA Works + music = win. Normally. But then a music anime can be a hit or a miss for me so I'll check but warily.