Sunday, December 18, 2011

12 days of Christmas - Natsume Yuujinchou

Guess that one of my favorite anime ever has a place in this 12 days of Christmas series that can't even be called a series since there's no sign of continuity.
Maybe next year I'll actually plan things before starting and have a vague idea of where I'm going instead of making things up as I go.

Anyway, the reason why Natsume has a place here is because its third season aired this year and that the fourth one is starting next season. It's rare for an anime to do well enough to have 4 seasons, even rarer to have enough material to make these 4 seasons, especially considering the manga chapters are released every two months. (Now please make me a fourth of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei too!)

I'm having an additional reason as to why Natsume Yuujinchou should be highlighted in this period of the year, it's sweet. Sweet, adorable and heartwarming. Isn't it well needed?