Friday, September 9, 2011

Summer 2011 - My favorite anime music

Being a very picky music enthusiast, especially when it comes to anime, this summer season disappointed me.
In term of OSTs it's not exactly what I'd call mindblowing. Not bad either just pretty average, even Iwasaki Taku for Kamisama no Memochou has been somewhat disappointing and not like himself. If anything the most noticeable music writer this season has been Yoshimori Makoto for Natsume Yuujinchou San. And not for the good reasons either, just because his work is sometimes too recognizable and it does disturb me a bit to watch something very peaceful and adorable, see a beautiful scenery and suddenly believe I'm right in the middle of Durarara!!.
Don't even get me started on the two idols anime, the music is everything but their strong point. Not that I am able to find any right now, but I digress.

Instead of complaining let me tell you what I did like. Mainly, only three songs.
Well, at least it'll be short right?

Dantalian no Shoka OP - Cras numam scire


Dantalian no Shoka ED - Yes prisoner (I am very diversified aren't I?)

And last but not least, my favorite even before hearing it Sacred Seven OP - Stone Cold